Friday, August 19, 2011

Blogs

Blogs are blogs that like to blog and then they blog about what they would want to blog. I like BIG blogs and I cannot lie! Iona is 55 years old and she lives with her parents still. At the age of 40 she saw a dinosaur. Iona says I have a bad sense of humor. I think I do. Iona likes to drive fast with snowmachines during the wintertime. She goes about 70 miles per hour. She is more pro then me at snowmachine riding. If we raced, she would win. Iona does not use contacts. She has had this price tag on her cheek since two days ago, so she is for sale. I never read blogs before. They are boring. This blog is probably boring you right now. So quit reading it, and go on YouTube or something.

3 comments:

  1. I like to read big blogs I cannot lie... LOL I can always count on you to come up with a humorous angle on the assignments (unless you are in a serious mood). Maybe you'll get into reading blogs after you've written one for a while... It could happen. Blog on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyl-Dylly.. I see my name and Lots of false things about me((: im not 55, and ive never seen a dinosaur. and i dont drive better than u. i do use contacts. I think the only thing true on there is i had a price tag on my cheeks for two days.. AAAND im not for sale..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dylan,
    i'm finally havin fun :P hgaha! this made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete